The Sunshine Coast and Moreton Bay Housing Networks are a collection of agencies and individuals focused on ensuring better, fairer, more affordable, appropriate and accessible housing opportunities for people in housing need across the individual regions.
The Housing Networks are a space where housing and support agencies keep in touch and develop collaborations and partnerships for effective housing services delivery coupled with social services and support. Other activities of the Network include:
- Information sharing
- Monitoring housing need
- Undertaking research and projects (click to view “Whatever Happened to the House that Jack Built”: Affordable Housing Project Report, SCHN, 2004)
- Representing regional housing needs on relevant bodies
- Partnering and linking with key stakeholders
- Influencing housing policy
- Creating awareness in the general community regarding housing issues
Redcliffe Mental Health Network – Coast2Bay has joined the newly established Mental Health Network to facilitate positive outcomes for tenants and clients within the region.
Sunshine Coast Housing and Homelessness Network – meetings are held at 9.30am on the 1st Tuesday of the month at St Vincent de Paul, Rigby Street, Nambour – Please contact 1300 796 716
Moreton Bay Housing and Homelessness Network – meetings are held at 2pm on the 2nd Thursday of the month at Brisbane North Medicare Local – Meeting Room 3.